A rugby match involves a lot of hard running, scrummaging, rucking and mauling. Our artificial turf pitches are made with this in mind. The reinforced backing allows our turf to withstand intensive scrums, rucks, mauls and even hakas. The innovative combination of soft yarn and a flexible infill guarantees that slides and tackles will be comfortable.
- Made from soft but highly durable yarns, with a flexible infill
- Unique fibre profile for extra resilience, strength and playing comfort
- Equipped with a shock pad for pitches on asphalt or on a gravel base
- Quality certified by international sports federations such as the World Rugby
Rugby MXSi TLT
Enduring greenness, lasting greatness.
Twist Lock Technology
2 unique fibre shapes in one yarn
- The quality is guaranteed by the strenght of each filament and the high number of filaments per m²
- No loss of fibres, even after years of intense use the MXSi TLT remains in great shape
The new grass that will break records.
- Unique double C profile fibres for greater resilience, strength and comfort
- High density for a natural-looking green pitch with ideal characteristics for sport