Nowadays, hockey is practically always played on artificial grass. That was different in the past. As a pioneer, we have helped to shape the developments in this sports discipline. We are known for two types of turf, which have been approved by the International Hockey Federation (FIH): our waterbased pitches and semi-sand dressed systems.
- Sturdy, emerald green, matte artificial grass fibre that gives the pitch a natural look
- Optimal biomechanical qualities for increased playing comfort and shock absorption
- High-density and interwoven fibres ensure mats that last for years
- Ingenious, modern irrigation system keeps maintenance costs under control
- Quality certified by international sports federations such as the FIH
Lano Sports is a FIH Quality Programme Preferred Supplier.
Over the years, Lano Sports has established a strong reputation as an innovative supplier of high-quality hockey systems and excellent customer service. Building on this reputation, we proudly present S•Tec, the smart technology behind a new generation of hockey fields that are perfectly adjusted to each club’s level, preferences and requirements.
Water based solution
FIRST-CHOICE QUALITY FOR AMBITIOUS PLAYERS
FAST AND CONSISTENT
- Irrigation is not imperative on this surface but some water can be applied to influence ball roll, speed and sliding characteristics
- Water particles (through irrigation or rain) are stored at the intersection of the 1 million yarn ends/m² reducing the irrigation need to 1/3rd of fi brillated surfaces
- The largely reduced water consumption is an important environmentally friendly advantage
Sand Dressed solution
STABILITY AND VERSATILITY
GREAT TO PLAY ON
- The sand infill gives extra stability to the surface making it also perfectly suitable for other ball sports beside hockey
- Sand-dressed means the sand is not visible on the pitch and does not influence the playing characteristics
- The game is played on the grass, not on the sand, ensuring a soft and sliding friendly surface
- A fast-paced pitch, the perfect quality for competitive hockey
The Astroturf Hockey Stadium of the Rail Coach Factory (RCF) has been redesigned. The installation of a new Lano Sports water field is intended to give an extra boost to the well-filled prize cabinet of the nearby township’s local hockey teams. Even more,Show reference
Asia’s largest naval academy shoots for world-class hockey fieldsShow reference